Our affair of the heart #MOTIVIERTGUTESZUTUN. SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT is very important to us – that is certainly true during the Christmas season as well as in the course of the year with different activities and projects like for example our annual „Muko Life“ run. That is why we at EFFEKT GRAFIK supported different local charities and initiatives wholeheartedly and full of power this year again.
(Sales Director & Authorized Officer)
„We know that for our heart projects every single euro is particularly important and that every donation moves something. Thus the donations reach those who really depend on help. We would like to thank all organisations, associations and all volounteers for their daily commitment, their power and their initiative. Your work pays off and moves us!“
As in previous years, we have widely diversified our donations. 1000,- € each were given to:
- German foundation for helping children with cancer,
- the German Bone Marrow Donor Centre (DKMS) and
- das Kinder- & Jugendhospiz „Regenbogenland“.
Furthermore 500,- € were donated to:
- the support association of "Clemens-Dülmer-Schule" and
- the support group „Herzpflaster“.
In addition 250,- € are for the benefit of the friends‘ assocciation of the „Israhel-van-Meckenem-Schule“.
DO YOU ALSO WANT TO MOVE SOMETHING?
According to our campaign name #MOTIVIERTGUTESZUTUN we would like to attract you as potential donors for our heart projects. You are warmly welcome as an additional donor. Take a look and inform yourself about the organisations and support packages.
- initiative „Muko-Life“ (www.muko-life.de)
- German foundation for helping children with cancer (www.kinderkrebsstiftung.de)
- German Bone marrow Donor Centre (DKMS) (www.dkms.de)
- Children and Adolescent Hospice Service „Regenbogenland“ (www.kinderhospiz-regenbogenland.de)
- Support Assocciation of the Clemens-Dülmer-School (www.clemens-duelmer-schule.bocholt.de)
- Heart Plaster | Support Group (www.herzpflaster.de )
- ISRAHEL-VAN-MECKENEM-REALSCHULE (www.ivm-bocholt.de)
We already thank you for your interest and your support – also on behalf of all initiatives and organisations.